Entries in co-working (6)
NEW YORK – Thursday 22 March, 7-10pm
With the current count standing at over 50 spaces, the New York coworking scene is booming, and the Big Apple’s coworking scene is as varied and diverse as the community it serves. When the Coworking Space Ship lands this March, it’s a great opportunity for the space operators to get together and discuss how the movement is growing and changing. Join Deskmag/Deskwanted’s Julianne Becker – communications, media and PR guru – to hear the latest stats from the Global Coworking Survey, and meet some of the many faces that make up this large and vibrant coworking community.
- The Global Coworking Survey: A deep-dive analysis and explanation of the statistics, presented by Deskmag writers who have poured over the data.
- Four Coworking Trends: Take a tour around the world of coworking to hear some of the most interesting trends emerging in other countries, from “freeworking” in Holland to corporate coworking in Germany.
- Highlights from Austin: What were the hot topics at the Global Coworking Unconference Conference, or GCUC, held in Austin? Those who attended the event will present a summary for those who couldn’t make it.
- Local Coworking Issues: What particular issues is the coworking movement in your city facing? Local space operators can present their challenges and ideas.
- Meet Up & Drinks: Meet other coworking space operators and have a drink on us!
394 Broadway, 5th floor
(btw Walker & White)
New York, NY 10013
Attendance is free, but registration is suggested for catering and organization. Click here to register your attendance.
14 cleantech startups flex their pitches in front of an audience and a panel of judges (leaders from AGRION, Carbon War Room, Shift Group, and the Wall Street Green Summit), get narrowed down through 3 rounds (1 minute elevator, 5 minute deck, Q&A) to reveal 1 Grand Prize Winner.
Watch, listen and participate! Don't agree with the judges? The audience will weigh in to vote for a People's Champion. Click here to reserve your spot.
The Grand Prize is a coveted slot to present at the Wall Street Green Summit, NY's premier cleantech conference on March 20th and a complementary ticket to that full day at the Summit. Additional prizes include membership to AGRION's international network + three 1-month memberships to Green Spaces.
It's fun! A high-pressure competition for what could be a game-changing investment opportunity. Be the first to learn about disruptive new clean technologies!*
*Grand Prize presentation slot has been valued at $5,000, and summit attendance at $1,500. It may prove invaluable to the right startup.
- the good news and bad news about sustainable business initiatives
- why cleantech is still going strong
- why "big data" is a big sustainability story
- why sustainable consumption may be (finally) catching on